How to Check Disability Pension Scheme List 2023 | Disabled Pension Scheme List
Viklang Pension List:- Various types of schemes and facilities are launched by the Central Government to provide assistance to every needy and destitute resident of the country. Today in this article we are going to tell you about the Disabled Pension List issued by the Central Government to provide assistance to the disabled. Through this list, the Central Government gives pension every month to lakhs of needy and destitute disabled persons from almost all the states of the country. So that he can use this pension amount to meet his minor daily needs. People from all the states of the country who are more than 40% physically handicapped can apply under this list. To apply, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Disability Pension Scheme of his state and apply.
If you are also a disabled person, then submit your application as soon as possible to avail the benefits of Viklang Pension List of your state and live a respectable life by receiving the pension amount every month.
Disabled Pension List 2023
Disabled pension list is jointly operated by the Central Government and all the state governments in their respective states. Through this list, in some states, at the rate of ₹ 400 per month, in some states, at the rate of ₹ 500 per month, every 3 months. The amount is transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT. But in this amount, a contribution of ₹ 200 is given by the Central Government every month. This year, the beneficiaries of all the states of the country who had applied to get the benefit of Viklang Pension List can check their names by visiting the official website of the Viklang Pension List of their respective states. Because this list is released by all the state governments on the official website of their respective disabled pension schemes.
Disabled Pension List Information about
|topic of article
|Disabled Pension List
|Disabled people of all the states of the country
|Provide financial assistance in the form of pension
|400 to 500 rupees
|Scheme to be jointly run by the Central and State Governments
|List Viewing Process
|Official website of the Disability Pension Scheme of the state where the applicant is a resident
|Social Welfare Department
Purpose of Viklang Pension List
The main objective of this list is to provide financial assistance in the form of pension every month to the economically poor disabled citizens. Because due to disability, poor citizens are not able to do job or business or any other work to meet their economic needs. Due to which they have to face financial crunch in their life. But now the Central Government is running the Disabled Pension List in collaboration with all the State Governments of the country. Citizens whose names are included in this list are provided pension ranging from ₹ 400 to ₹ 500 every month. So that disabled people do not have to beg or depend on other people to meet their financial needs.
The main thing about Viklang Pension List is that this list is published online by all the state governments on the official website of their respective Viklang Pension Scheme. So that a disabled person can see this list sitting at his home without going to any government office and can check his name in it.
Disabled Pension List of Benefits
- Viklang Pension List is operated by the Central Government and State Governments. Through which pension is given every month by all the state governments to the disabled citizens of their respective states.
- To avail the benefits of this list, a disabled citizen must be physically disabled by 40% or more.
- Some state governments provide a pension of Rs 400 to their beneficiaries every month and some state governments provide a pension of Rs 500 to their beneficiaries every month. The central government contributes ₹ 200 per month to this pension amount.
- This pension amount is transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The main objective of the government to release this list is to provide financial support to the needy and destitute disabled persons.
- This list is providing financial assistance to lakhs of disabled citizens of the country.
Disabled Pension Scheme List of UnderEligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian resident and a permanent resident of the state in which he is applying under the Disability Pension Scheme.
- Disabled citizens of minimum 18 years and maximum 59 years of age can apply under the Disabled Pension Scheme.
- The applicant must be physically handicapped by 40% or more.
- The income of the applicant’s family should be as per the prescribed income which is prescribed separately for both urban and rural areas.
- If the applicant is already taking benefit of any other pension scheme then he will not be given the benefit of disabled pension list.
For Viklang Pension List Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID/PAN Card
- Birth certificate
- bpl card holder
- disability certificate
- bpl ration card
- Bank account statement
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Disabled Pension ListHow View? a>
Below we are going to tell you the process of viewing the disability pension list of some states which is as follows.
Viklang Pension List UP
- First of all, the people of Uttar Pradesh have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme.
- After this the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Disabled and Leprosy Pension.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, on which you will see the link of pensioner list, here you will see the financial year Pensioner List (2023) Have to click on the link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you on which you will see the list of districts for the financial year 2023 in which you have to select your district.
- After this you have to select your development block from the list of development blocks.
- After the development block, you have to select your gram panchayat.
- Now you will see the list of villages. The total number of pensioners will be visible in this list, on whose link you will have to click.
- Then the list of village wise pensioners will open on your screen.
- You can check your name in this list.
Viklang Pension List Uttarakhand
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Uttarakhand Disabled Pension List.
- After this a home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the chart under In front of Divyang Pension, click Have to click on the option of >.
- Now a page will open in front of you. On which you will have to select the option of Click given in front according to your installment number.
- After this a new page will open on your screen
- On this page, you have to click on the option of your choice from the options of area, bank, category or grant number given in front of the name of your district.
- In this way you can see Uttarakhand Disability Pension List.
Disabled Pension List MP
- People of Madhya Pradesh should first see MP Disabled List of MP Disabled Pension Scheme Have to go to Official Website.
- After this, Home page of the website will open.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to enter all the important information asked under online services like district, local body, gram panchayat or zone, village or ward, pension type etc.
- After entering all the information, you have to click on the option of View list.
- Now the MP disabled list will open in front of you.
- You can see your name in this list.
Disabled Pension List Delhi
- First of all you have to go to the Official Website of Delhi Disabled Pension Scheme.
- Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of New User.
- After this the next page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your user ID and password, then enter the captcha code and select the login option.
- In this way your login process will be completed successfully.
- After login you can seeDelhi Handicapped Pension List.
The post How to Check Disability Pension Scheme List 2023 | Disabled Pension Scheme List appeared first on Fsicareer.