Chai Vikas Yojana 2023-24: Cultivate tea and get 50 to 90% subsidy, see application process
Chai Vikas Yojana:- Various schemes are being run by the government to economically empower the farmers of the country. Similarly, Tea Development Scheme has been started by the Bihar government for tea growers. Through this scheme, tea producing farmers will be given 50 to 90% subsidy on tea cultivation. This will help the farmers in the production of tea and they will also be able to get the benefit of new technologies.
If you are also a tea farmer of Bihar and want a chance to get subsidy. So you have to apply online under Tea Development Scheme. Today we will provide you complete information related to Chai Vikas Yojana 2023-24 through this article. Therefore, you will have to read this article carefully till the end. So let us know in detail about the Tea Development Scheme.
Chai Vikas Yojana 2023-24
Tea Development Scheme has been started by Bihar Government for tea producing farmers. Through this scheme, 50 to 90% subsidy will be provided to the farmers cultivating tea. Under the Tea Development Scheme, tea area expansion will be implemented in Kishanganj district in the year 2023-24. To expand tea area, farmers will have to purchase tea plantation material themselves. After this, the grant payable to the farmers cultivating tea will be provided in two installments as per 75:25 ratio.
Under the Tea Development Scheme, Bihar Government will pay 25% of the remaining amount payable per hectare to the beneficiary farmers as the second installment in the financial year 2024-25, if 90 percent of the plants planted in the previous year survive. The economic condition of farmers will improve by availing the benefits of this scheme. Also, tea producers will get a boost.
Bihar Information about Tea Development Plan 2023-24
|name of the scheme||Chai Vikas Yojana|
|was started||by Bihar government|
|Relevant departments||Agriculture Department Bihar Government|
|Objective||Providing subsidies to promote expansion of the tea sector|
|subsidy amount||At a cost of Rs 2.47 lakh per hectare|
The main objective of launching Tea Development Scheme by Bihar Government is to provide subsidy to the farmers cultivating tea to expand the area of tea in the state. So that by availing the benefit of grant amount, farmers can use new technology in tea production. Due to which the income of farmers will also increase.
StateGovernmentFarmersTo2.47 Will give subsidy of lakhrupees
Under the Tea Development Scheme by Bihar Government, farmers cultivating tea will be given subsidy if they join this scheme. According to Bihar Government Horticulture Directorate, the cost per hectare for expansion of tea area has been fixed at Rs 4.94 lakh. Under this scheme, farmers will get 50% (75:25) grant. That means Bihar government will give a subsidy of Rs 2.47 lakh per hectare cost to the farmers of the state. Using this subsidy amount, farmers will be helped in increasing the production of tea.
Under the Tea Development Scheme, the following horticulture equipment will be made available to the farmers for the management of existing tea gardens and other area expansion. On which subsidy will be given to the farmers. The details of the instruments provided are as follows.
- PruningMachine(Pruning Machine)- Interested farmers Pruning machines will be provided at subsidized rates to those cultivating tea in a minimum area of 5 acres (2 hectares). 50% of the actual price of this machine or a maximum of Rs 60,000, whichever is less. Farmers will be given grants accordingly.
- MechanicalHarvester (Mechanical Harvester)– This machine It will be made available at subsidized rates to interested farmers who are cultivating tea in a minimum of 5 acres (2 hectares). 50 percent of the actual value of the mechanical harvester or a maximum of Rs 50,000, whichever is less. That grant will be payable to the farmers.
- PluckingShear (Plucking Shear)– Plucking Shear The machine will be made available at subsidized rates to those farmers who are cultivating tea in a minimum of 5 acres (2 hectares). 50% of the actual price of this machine or a maximum of Rs 11,000, whichever is less. Will be provided as a grant.
- LeafCarriageVehicle (Leaf Carriage Vehicle)- This machine will be made available at subsidized rates to those farmers who are cultivating tea in a minimum of 10 acres (4 hectares). Subsidy will be payable for 50% of the actual value of the leaf carriage vehicle or a maximum of Rs 7,50,000, whichever is less.
- LeafCollectionShed (Leaf Collection Shed)< /span>– This machine can be used by those farmers who are cultivating tea in minimum 5 acres (2 hectares). It will be made available to those farmers at a subsidized rate by the government. Leaf connection 50% of the actual value of the shed or a maximum of Rs 37,500, whichever is lower. Grant will be given accordingly.
Benefits and features of Bihar Chai Vikas Yojana 2023-24
- Through Tea Development Scheme, Bihar Government will provide the benefit of subsidy amount to the farmers cultivating tea.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given the benefit of 50 to 90% subsidy to expand tea cultivation.
- The state government will provide a subsidy of Rs 2.47 lakh per hectare cost to the farmers.
- This subsidy amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary through DBT.
- By availing the benefit of Chai Vikas Yojana, farmers will be able to cultivate tea easily.
- You will also benefit from using new technologies.
- This scheme will help in expanding tea cultivation in the state.
- The economic condition of farmers will also improve through the Tea Development Scheme.
- Under this scheme, farmers can apply through online process.
- To avail the benefits of Tea Development Scheme, the applicant must be a native of Bihar state.
- Only farmers cultivating tea will be eligible for this scheme.
- Only those farmers who are cultivating tea in minimum 5 acres to 10 acres will be eligible for this scheme.
Chai Vikas Yojana 2023-24 ForEssentialEssential document
- halfand card
- kisan card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- farming related documents
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Bank Account Passbook
TeaDevelopmentPlan2023-24of a>? to applyHowApplyUnder
If you are a Bihar state farmer and want to apply under Tea Development Scheme, then you can easily apply online by following the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Agriculture Department, Bihar Government.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Schemes .
- Now you will see the names of various schemes run by Bihar Government.
- You TeaDevelopmentPlanningApplication You have to click on the option of Do.
- As soon as you click, the main things related to Tea Development Scheme will appear in front of you.
- You will have to read them carefully and tick Agree and Continue and click on the option.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open in front of you.
- Where you will have to select the type of application and enter the farmer registration number.
- After this you will now have to click on the option of Submit.
- As soon as you click, the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to carefully enter all the necessary information asked in the application form.
- After this you will have to upload all the required documents.
- After completing the entire process, you will have to click on the option of Submit.
- You will get a receipt for the application which you will have to print and keep safe with you.
- In this way you can easily apply under Chai Vikas Yojana and get benefits.
Chai Vikas Yojana FAQs
Under Chai Vikas Yojana how much subsidy will one get on cultivating tea?
Under the Tea Development Scheme, the state government will provide the benefit of subsidy of Rs 2.47 lakh to the farmers on tea cultivation.
In how many installments will the grant amount be given under the Tea Development Scheme launched by Bihar Government?
Under the Tea Development Scheme launched by Bihar Government, the grant amount will be given in two installments.
What is the official website to apply under Chai Vikas Yojana?
The official website to apply under Chai Vikas Yojana is https://horticulture.bihar.gov.in/.
Tea Development Scheme has been started in which state?
Chai Vikas Yojana has been started in the state of Bihar.
The post Chai Vikas Yojana 2023-24: Cultivate tea and get 50 to 90% subsidy, see application process appeared first on Fsicareer.